Australia ranked second last for excellent customer service.
Sadly, this study confirms what we here at Customer Service 360 have known for some time…that for far too long Australian customers have been expected to simply settle for a sub-standard level of service. Ask anyone to tell you about a great service experience they’ve had in the past week and we guarantee they’ll struggle to think of one. On the other hand, just the mention of bad customer service is often enough to trigger an outpouring of stories that reveal past disappointments, frustrations and even anger.
In our digital age, many customers feel forced to jump online to vent their frustration at poor customer service, but even this is accompanied by low expectations that service standards will actually improve. On the other hand, online criticism can deal a damaging blow to businesses that remain largely unaware of what their poor customer service is really costing them.
Here at Customer Service 360 we love and support both businesses and customers, and hate to see anyone ‘settle’ for less when we’re convinced they deserve so much more.
We know that customers want and deserve amazing service every time they interact with a business.
We know that any business can reap incredible rewards when it prioritizes customer service.
We also know there’s a way both customers and businesses can work together to raise the overall standard of service in local communities across the country.
That’s why we’ve decided to stick out our necks, step onto our soapbox and shout …
“Enough Is Enough!!”
The time has come to shake-up customer service as we know it.
It’s time for a…
Customer Service Revolution!
This is big…REALLY BIG! And we can’t do it alone.
We need everyone who believes in creating a better standard of service to get on board. Whether you’re a business owner, customer, manager, member of a service team or something in between…this is your opportunity to transform poor customer experiences into positive, energetic action. This is your chance to join our growing Customer Service Community of like-minded people who stand to reap the rewards of improved service as our Revolution ripples through their local shopping strips.
Why join the Customer Service Revolution?
- Challenge local businesses to raise their service standard.
- Accept the challenge and watch your sales soar!
- Reward customers for their feedback, loyalty and support.
- Build lifelong relationships with your customers.
- Enjoy the benefits of more personal and professional customer service.
- Join forces with other local businesses to send local service standards through the roof!
- Compete for bonus benefits against other customer service communities.
- Stimulate staff with new service skills and the opportunity to earn personal service rewards.
- Benefit from a growing network of like-minded people who have also made great service a top priority.
- Experience our Customer Service Revolution from the inside out!
So, how do you become part of the Customer Service Revolution?
The first step is to join our Customer Service Community to receive regular information, updates and alerts about the Revolution as it continues to gain momentum. We’re also working hard to create a range of fun and effective tools, rewards and experiences, designed to help you kickstart and grow the Customer Service Revolution in your local community.
If you want to be part of the Customer Service Revolution and help elevate service to an exciting new level,
take the first step now…